12.8.11

I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes. Hell, I've made lots of mistakes. I've screwed up a lot, and I'm not even 18 yet. I've pushed people away, I've cared too much, I've gotten caried away. People think I'm a bitch. They think I'm mean and cold and that I hate everyone. Yes, I'm cold, but only because I've been hurt too much. Only because I gave a fuck about someone who didn't give a fuck about me. Because I refuse to be like everyone else. Because I don't want to wear the mask of a smile on my face when I'm not fucking okay.
I built a massive wall around myself, so I don't get hurt again. I find it hard to trust  people, because I've been lied to and dissapointed. No, I don't let everyone in. Call me weird if you like, it won't make you better than me. I've stopped caring what other people think, and I don't live to fucking please you. I live my life the way I see right to live it, and if make more mistakes, well that's my problem and I'll have to live with them and learn from them. I'm sick of being what everyone expects me to be. The only one that matters to me now, is me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário